She along with her Daddy and two brothers, Mr. Poops A. Lot and Ben 10 also liked hanging the ornaments on the tree.
During the process a bag full of gold ornament hangers went missing. We looked high and low and in all of the boxes but no hangers.
I had decided that the hangers had fallen into the alternate universe.
After having an early Christmas with this little family they left to move over two thousand miles away and they left a big hole in our hearts.
Yesterday after removing all of the ornaments from the tree I sat drinking coffee and staring at the barren tree and missing this precious family. Suddenly something sparkling from within the tree caught my eye. Do you see what I see?
There nestled in the empty branches was a little cluster of gold ornament hangers! It looked almost like a gold birds nest. Little Miss Princess Darling left her decorating style on our tree. I think in the future we will always have to have that cluster of gold ornament hangers in our Christmas tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment