Just Lovely. You are a very talented and generous lady Lynn. I know that it will be a treasured heirloom. I am in the process of trying to liquidate at my store. If all goes as planned, maybe by the first of the year I can join you at the quilt group meetings. Have a wonderful Summer. Best wishes, Carol Buffington
3 comments:
Turned out great. Love the colors. Know the little guy will love to cuddle with it.
Just Lovely. You are a very talented and generous lady Lynn. I know that it will be a treasured heirloom.
I am in the process of trying to liquidate at my store. If all goes as planned, maybe by the first of the year I can join you at the quilt group meetings. Have a wonderful Summer. Best wishes, Carol Buffington
Don't you just love making baby quilts! There is just something about knowing where it's going I guess that appeals to me. blessings, marlene
Post a Comment