
Some days she is a fashion designer and puts together very creative outfits.

Some days she allows Mommy to create fashion "dos." Doesn't she look like Gerta from the movie E.T.?
But this day she had no time for fashion or hair dos. She awoke with an idea and determination. Lolo was going to make a doll for herself!


Mommy drew the outline on an old shirt and Lolo cut it out herself, making sure to allow the proper seam allowance outside of the drawn lines. Then she was on to sewing all around the stitching lines with tiny stitches.
Now it was time for turning and adding stuffing. She was very diligent and stuffed all extremities well.
Time to add eyes and a smile.
Now Lolo and her new doll pose for a picture.
I am very proud of you Lolo. You are growing into a wonderful artist and I can even see you making your own quilts one day.
I love you!
Grama
1 comment:
She is precious, and very talented!
Post a Comment